Thursday, September 3, 2009

Natalie

In the past month I have composed so many blog entries in my head, that I have somehow managed to convince myself that I needn't bother typing them up at all. More precisely I have thought of so many things to write that the mere thought of typing them exhausts me. I wish Natalie were here. Back when we worked at Urban Harvest we would take turns telling each other, "Break down your project into smaller pieces, take one step at a time, start at the beginning. If the beginning is too hard to find, just start anywhere. Breathe."

Strange how we know things and yet at times we just need a friend to remind us, to state the obvious. So here I go, with my new camera (Eric got me a camera,) and in no apparent order, my backlogged blog entries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home